Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog Posting

  I think that using wiki's and blogs would work well during group projects and research projects. I think for the older students this would give them opportunity expressing themselves on a blog. I can have feedback from the students and this can help me with my future planning on lessons.

  I like the social bookmarking idea, although I have no experience with it. I am one of those people that have everything on a favorites list. This could be a very useful tool for my students to organize their favorites and be able to put it in an order that suits them. Creating a voice thread sounds somewhat interesting to me because I feel that this can be a more personal way of communicating opposed to reading discussions. This can be a good way to incorporate technology into  younger classrooms or those with disabilities.

  I have not explored Tapped In except for the textbook. I learned that Tapped In is a  website a campus/district can purchase and it allows the employees to collaborate and learn with other educators. They can create blogs/chats, calendars, and learn how to incorporated technology into classrooms in different ways.

Reference:
Honassen, D., Howland, J., Marra, R., Crismond, D. (2008) Meaningful Learning With Technology, Third Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment